Crunching Koalas released a mew trailer announcing the Royal Edition of Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs. The game is scheduled to launch on Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018 and an official price point has not been given at this time. You can view the new trailer below.
If this is your first time hearing about Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs, here is a brief breakdown of the games features and premise:
The game draws inspiration from jRPG classics, but also delivers a modern mix of good old adventuring and dynamic storytelling. It’s a tactical RPG, but it’s actually a game about the restoration of your kingdom, bonding with vibrant characters met during your journey, embarking on the most peculiar quests possible, and bringing back your best jRPG moments in an up-to-date, accessible style.
The Royal Edition is an enhanced version of the game that also contains all additional in-game content, including an endless mode and brand-new characters.
- Traverse through lands of robust turn-based battles, diverse quests and distinct bosses.
- Bond with dozens of colorful characters who will help you along your journey.
- Tone down the difficulty level or skip battles if you’re not in a mood for a fight.
- Experience a fair amount of epicness and tons of humor; Samurai dwarves?!
- Bring back your best jRPG memories with hours of engaging gameplay.
- Face the newly-added endless mode and prove your tactical skills.
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs is scheduled to release on Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018.