Nintendo has released a new trailer showcasing the overwhelmingly high review scores that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has been receiving. You can check out the new trailer below.
Monolith Soft. Director Takahashi also announced that a pretty hefty update will be making its way into Xenoblade Chronicles 2 next week. The new update will address a number of bug fixes in addition to fixing the minimap.
Here is a full breakdown of the things coming in update 1.1.1 on December 22, 2017.
- An easy mode will be added to Tiger! Tiger!
- When you press the X button, the Skip Travel screen will open the map to your current location. We hope this will make it easier to spot Skip Travel locations and Salvage Points on the map.
- An additional 1:1 zoom on the mini map will be displayed by pressing the L Stick. This will allow improved visibility of your surroundings and make it easier to check quest locations.
We will further improve the convenience of the mini map as we add more quests and additional elements for second playthroughs next year for all players (not just those who purchased the Expansion Pass!) We appreciate your continued patience.
- In your second playthrough, you will be able to have “those” Blades join your party! You can also dispatch Blades like Pyra and Dromarch as a Merc Group, and unlock the “LV 4 Special” of a certain Blade.
- We will distribute the following useful items to those who purchased the Expansion Pass:
– Driver Essentials Set: 10 x Rare Core Crystal, 1 x Legendary Core Crystal, 3 x Overdrive Protocol
– Upgrade Parts for Poppi: 30,000 ether
– Pyra’s Favorite Things: 5 x Jenerossi Tea
– Nia’s Favourite Things: 5 x Ardainian Bear Carving
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is currently available exclusively on the Nintendo Switch.